Game Freeze Issues during “Players Warming Up” Screen

Hi everyone;

I’m currently having an issue and hoping someone might be able to help me solve it.

I am playing FM Touch 24 on my M2 iPad 12.9. I am into my forth season that up until this point has had no issues, but half way through season 4 I have began experiencing my game freeze each time I reach the “Players warming up” screen before a game.

i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game, however this hasn’t solved the issue.

Below is the exact screen the game freezes at. Anyone know how I can solve this problem?

Thank you in advance.

IMG_2827.png

23 hours ago, Dan Sheppard said:

Can you report this via the Touch Bug Tracker so that QA can look at this? Also, could you provide us with a copy of your save.

In the post, could you also let us know if this happens every match in Season 4 or if it's just random? If it's this specific date, can you try and holiday past this game and see if it continues to happen?

Thank you for your reply. 

I am having an issue with attaching the save game to the report. Upon Googling for more information, it seems I would need to connect my iPad to a PC or laptop to get the Save Game file, which isn’t possible as I have either and work exclusively from my iPad. 

Is there any work around for this?

1 hour ago, JonathanHackettArt said:

Thank you for your reply. 

I am having an issue with attaching the save game to the report. Upon Googling for more information, it seems I would need to connect my iPad to a PC or laptop to get the Save Game file, which isn’t possible as I have either and work exclusively from my iPad. 

Is there any work around for this?

Unfortunately not, unless you can get access to a computer some other way.