Console hotseat, how to play

I've been trying to setup hotseat on FM24 console on this day. How is this done? Do I choose single player or online career and do I add a manager on Game status on the save screen. If someone could please help me in the right direction, I would appreciate!

I have not found any information in this forum even though I've tried to search.

On 30/12/2023 at 14:37, Supermassa said:

I've been trying to setup hotseat on FM24 console on this day. How is this done? Do I choose single player or online career and do I add a manager on Game status on the save screen. If someone could please help me in the right direction, I would appreciate!

I have not found any information in this forum even though I've tried to search.

Hi do you mean a second manager to your save? If so only one manager in a save, you can retire and make a new manager profile whilst staying in same game world, but for multiplayer you’d need to play online with friends. 

Yep. This is what I was afraid of. Thanks for The answer and I was Looking for a way to Play with a friend in a multiplayer couch Co-op. 

On computer it is possible to Play on The same computer, but on console it is not?