No Youth Intakes in an edited Extinct Nation

pauldadams1984

Hi, I have set up a database, adding rules and editing Crimea, everything seems to be working fine apart from one thing. There are no youth intakes for any clubs that get added to that nation.

The clubs are still "based" in their original nation for the purpose of getting players generated that are from their original nation.

I have the edited nation currently set to 0 reputation. Could that be the reason? (although I dont want players with the nationality of the edited nation)

How do I get the youth intake to work.

For clarity, I have created a world super league.

I am considering deleting all teams and comps that are not involved in the new nation, then maybe the game is forced to generate the players into that nation

Edited by pauldadams1984

2 minutes ago, rusty217 said:

It could be because you're using Crimea. It's hardcoded to not do a lot of the things that normal nations do.

Thanks for getting back to me. Would that be the same for other nations with 1 for rep. i.e. extinct nations.
Purpose for choosing them was so i didnt have loads of crimeans enter youth intakes and to stay out of the champions league and out of internationals etc.

If I used a nation that is in built as the main nation (gibraltar is most likely), would intakes work? and if so, would teams end up with loads of gibraltans? (whilst keeping teams based in their original nations)

5 hours ago, pauldadams1984 said:

Thanks for getting back to me. Would that be the same for other nations with 1 for rep. i.e. extinct nations.
Purpose for choosing them was so i didnt have loads of crimeans enter youth intakes and to stay out of the champions league and out of internationals etc.

If I used a nation that is in built as the main nation (gibraltar is most likely), would intakes work? and if so, would teams end up with loads of gibraltans? (whilst keeping teams based in their original nations)

It depends, I think some of the other extinct nations have hardcoded stuff too (I don't believe any have the same extent as Crimea though), there are some that are just normal nations however.

If you used any other nation (including most extinct nations) youth intakes should work. Keeping their based nation their original nation should make newgens come from there. I'm not 100% sure that they'd all be from there though, and you might get the odd couple from the nation they're playing in. That would be the case of most extinct nations too (except Crimea, like I said they're hardcoded specifically to not generate players). Any other extinct nation would generate an international team that would automatically be added to tournaments though, so you probably are better off using an existing nation.