Scrolling down itself Fm24 PS5

I’m not sure if this is just a me problem or its a bug within the game and its actually quite hard to explain but i’ll do my best. Basically whenever i’m on a menu that has a scroll down option, the game just decides to scroll down itself without me pressing a single button and it makes the game extremely annoying because i’m having to consistently scroll back up 24/7. My controller works fine so that’s not the problem. I have al ready switched mode by pressing L3 but is not so effective.

• 3 months later...
On 29/11/2023 at 10:07, Dan Sheppard said:

We have seen a few players report this but have been unable to reproduce this internally so far.

Does this only happen within certain menus and is it happening every time or just randomly?

Have you also changed any of the accessibility settings on the game?

Have you guys been able to fix this bug yet? It's extremely annoying and it has stopped me from playing the game.

Edited by dizzie_23

I'm playing on Xbox Series X and have also started experiencing this issue after installing the latest update.

The issue persists even after clearing the cache and reinstalling the game.

I'm on the ps5 mate and yep same thing , I've tried everything I can think off , even deleting my saves sadly.

12 minutes ago, Klapp said:

I'm playing on Xbox Series X and have also started experiencing this issue after installing the latest update.

The issue persists even after clearing the cache and reinstalling the game.