Storage of Previous Seasons Data

Cultured Left Foot

Would love in future versions of FM if we can have access to the huge amounts of data/statistics from previous seasons (or even just the season that has just finished in game). 

We can keep an eye on selected data from previous seasons by using the history tab and looking bottom right (on most skins) as shown in the image. But we can't delve deeper into all the data of 'last' season and can't use the seasons data to compare players from a season that has just finished .  I would assume as the data in the image is available that data is being stored somewhere.  But currently when you get to the end of the season and the "Leaderboard" page, once you press continue the data of that season, I'm talking about the data that you can search via in the player search screen (Chalkboard Statistics) gets wiped. Meaning that in the Summer (or main) transfer window, you can no longer sort by data (like xG) for example.  This has bugged me for a few years now!

image.png.64ac3954714551a975fe8dd3587c0e83.png

• 2 months later...

Fully agree.

In addition to this, it would be great if it was easier to export data. For example, the excellent Moneyball spreadsheet requires some specific data views, and to get possession adjusted stats, you need screenshot and convert to a table; this can be a right pain to do for many leagues. It would seem like an easy fix to export, e.g., all team data from selected leagues, and all player data from selected leagues, ideally to CSV.

• 2 months later...