Club continental Rules bug

zangelmi

I always do the royal league, but on fm 24 there is a bug happening in Sweden that instead of selecting the best in the country, she always sends these clubs in the photo, and they are clubs from lower divisions

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.17ae938822dece00e1f406859490c9c7.png

Does anyone know what can it be? I left the file to see if anyone can help me

r1.fmf

Not sure why exactly, I'm not familiar with doing it that way, but FYI I'd highly recommend not using the Qualifying System and Cups. That will override the settings for UEFA coefficients and probably leave all involved nations permanently on 0 coefficient points for UEFA competitions.

Instead set it up under Other Cups (and leave the Nations/Teams pages completely blank). Then it can run alongside the existing European competitions without interfering.

8 horas atrás, rusty217 disse:

Not sure why exactly, I'm not familiar with doing it that way, but FYI I'd highly recommend not using the Qualifying System and Cups. That will override the settings for UEFA coefficients and probably leave all involved nations permanently on 0 coefficient points for UEFA competitions.

Instead set it up under Other Cups (and leave the Nations/Teams pages completely blank). Then it can run alongside the existing European competitions without interfering.

Thanks friend , now works perfect

I've seen this happen with Sweden in my Worldwide CL file (which also uses Qualifying System and Cups, deliberately) so I think it's just a bug with Sweden's nation rules and how it determines qualifiers in the first year (it seemed to go back to normal after the first year, both in 23 and this year's game).

Funny enough it's stopped happening with my most recent saves though, so maybe the underlying issue has been fixed?