Make console the same as pc Please!!!

Make the console version as close as possible to that of the pc, this year you did a great job but it's not enough. Add intermediaries, more interactions with players, more coach customisation, more staff presence, limitations for roses, I would also add short interviews but this is a secondary aspect. I would also like saudi pro legue to be playable.

Congratulations on the work you do it is a dream to play FM even on consoles, it is still frustrating not to have the exact same pc version for me that I have been playing for years, I hope you will shorten this gap between the two versions. I would like to stay playing on consoles for the next few years but the PC version for now continues to be clearly the best.

2 ore fa, João14 ha scritto:

Poi gioca la versione per PC, non c'è assolutamente bisogno che la versione completa funzioni su console, questo non è mai stato inteso

I have always played the pc version and I would like to have the full version also on console, my pc is quite old on ps5 the game runs much faster and I like to play on the big screen of the TV. The console version this year is very well done but some basic things of the pc version are missing that make the game more realistic in my opinion.

I agree Matteo ignore the peeps like João 😆😆 yeah I miss all the complications that come with the extra interactions on pc version.. the more you can interact with thing the better and more interesting the game is also making it difficult so.. on pc version I'm that good I can smash real Madrid and get to finals with no cheating or editing with Celtic with hours and hours of sorting my team out literally everything I can get my brain to work on I work on it.. you wouldn't believe but I am on console version and I'm being do e over in the champions league because the depth on console version is not there.. graphics etc great but gosh how can we sort our team out with no coaches, youth system to work on, loan interaction with players.. just basic player interaction.. half time talks.. it's all missing.. so yep the proof is in the pudding Matteo my champions league on console is me getting LLL on pc I'm WWDWDW there's alot missing and alot more things they can add aswell.. it's a manager game the more interaction the more you progress your career or club with out the interaction the progression for the club or career is poop.. the coaching is shocking on console and can't work up the manager badges etc it's all needing revamped.. more interaction fields should make it harder to win in the long run which it's a manager game meaning make sure you do your management lol and gets users to progress so the less interactions on console just make it about playing game after game but if you want to go at a non league club your going to want every single aspect in the game to work on to get to the top with full coaches, full youth and reserves in leagues and the stadium progression with better loaning programmes and youth programs.. etc etc we know the drill Matteo pc version for console

***get them specs identical***

FM 24 Console is just an upgraded mobile version for your £500 console 

Edited by niy
More info

9 hours ago, niy said:

That like me telling you go play FC 24 🥴

I don't actually. SI used to have full PC game on console and it was a fiasco to say at least. Maybe you're not from that time, the game is not made to run on a controller, even on a steam deck it's not the better experience. If you can't understand what purpose the console version meets then it's a you problem not everyone problem. :) 

On 15/11/2023 at 12:42, matteo-092 said:

I have always played the pc version and I would like to have the full version also on console, my pc is quite old on ps5 the game runs much faster and I like to play on the big screen of the TV. The console version this year is very well done but some basic things of the pc version are missing that make the game more realistic in my opinion.

Then upgrade your PC. For some context in the past a Stadia version was available to purchase and never worked well, there's no need for a full PC version on Console, there never was.

Edited by João14

On 23/11/2023 at 09:24, João14 said:

I don't actually. SI used to have full PC game on console and it was a fiasco to say at least. Maybe you're not from that time, the game is not made to run on a controller, even on a steam deck it's not the better experience. If you can't understand what purpose the console version meets then it's a you problem not everyone problem. :) 

Then upgrade your PC. For some context in the past a Stadia version was available to purchase and never worked well, there's no need for a full PC version on Console, there never was.

You act like upgrading your PC is free

51 minutes ago, crchamp said:

You act like upgrading your PC is free

Consoles are not free either. It's a trade off. I love the PC game and I spend the most time on the console one just because I can play more seasons and faster. I don't think the console player base would even think in having the same game as with full fat PC version.