[FM24] Full Canadian League Pyramid - 720 Teams, 12 Levels

• animal31 changed the title to [FM24] Full Canadian League Pyramid - 716 Team, 12 Levels

I've managed to take Winnipeg FC (L3P) to the third proper round of the Canadian Championship somehow, beating teams several divisions above (up to the Canadian Third Division) to get this far. Amazingly fun.

• animal31 changed the title to [FM24] Full Canadian League Pyramid - 720 Team, 12 Levels
  • animal31 changed the title to [FM24] Full Canadian League Pyramid - 707 Team, 12 Levels
  • animal31 changed the title to [FM24] Full Canadian League Pyramid - 708 Teams, 12 Levels
2 minutes ago, iGoldenBen said:

Says 'Require 16 teams for canadian third division division west, found 14' in my pre game 

This is going to be a silly question, but when you are on the "Career set up" screen, do you have "24.3.0 Update" selected from the top level Database menu?

1 minute ago, animal31 said:

This is going to be a silly question, but when you are on the "Career set up" screen, do you have "24.3.0 Update" selected from the top level Database menu?

Yes, it's 24.3.0. It isn't a compatibility issue with lower league USA databases is it?

Edited by iGoldenBen

Just now, iGoldenBen said:

Yes, it's 24.3.0. It isn't a compatability issue with lower league USA databases is it?

That would do it, as Canadian Third Division West contains both Calgary Foothills and Thunder Bay Chill, teams that would be moved around in a USA database

Just now, animal31 said:

That would do it, as Canadian Third Division West contains both Calgary Foothills and Thunder Bay Chill, teams that would be moved around in a USA database

Ah that's why then, frustrating as I'm doing a polish only save, and only adding countries with a known polish diaspora, such as USA and Canada

Just now, iGoldenBen said:

Ah that's why then, frustrating as I'm doing a polish only save, and only adding countries with a known polish diaspora, such as USA and Canada

Unfortunately you'll have to manually edit the USA database and remove changes made to those teams, while also fixing in errors that pop up in it as you remove those teams from US leagues

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 25/03/2024 at 18:57, animal31 said:

I figured I should probably post this poll again just to make sure everyone gets their voices heard

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfCTzC6dwUqhN7sGJShr5Ehw1BiRVrkt9uvGKGSCo1N-0AgvQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Do you know of any US pyramid files that work with your latest file? The Ultimate US one worked in the previous update, but doesn't this time around for some reason.

7 hours ago, FootballHedgehog said:

Do you know of any US pyramid files that work with your latest file? The Ultimate US one worked in the previous update, but doesn't this time around for some reason.

Any update that doesn't change the league of canadian teams, and allows for their leagues to lose 1 or 2 teams will work

Anything else breaks. I haven't been able to test any individual databases however

• 1 month later...

Ive updated all of Western Canada, including new teams from Manitoba, to be accurate up to January 2024, and I have tested until 2045

The only major change is there is now an Ontario Central Division, as the new teams from Manitoba have pushed teams further east. All leagues have been rebalanced and sorted by new reputations

There however is still the issue of teams turning professional when they shouldn't, as this is a Football Manager based bug across all databases

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3241808979

DarthAnimal Canadian League Pyramid 24.4.1.fmf

• animal31 changed the title to [FM24] Full Canadian League Pyramid - 720 Teams, 12 Levels
  • 2 weeks later...