Quick Question on Squad Registration

Recently promoted to League Two from VNL and VNN.

Been a bit since I've played a low league, and still somewhat new to FM, but squad registration is requested for L2.

It states I need a minimum team size of 15, but the issue is I have only 6 players that are not U21 or GKs out of 28 players.

Even though U21 and GKs don't need to be registered, do I need to still register some of them just to meet the 15 minimum? So just pick the important players and register then anyway?

I cant complain of high scoring games in La Liga because until 4 or 5 years ago Real and Barca were scoring 100+ per season.

Remeber the time when real won it with an 121 goal scoring record...

The quality of attacking players has gone down recently thats why the score fewer goals than before

Edit: wrong thread lol

Edited by andu1

3 hours ago, TacticalFailure said:

Recently promoted to League Two from VNL and VNN.

Been a bit since I've played a low league, and still somewhat new to FM, but squad registration is requested for L2.

It states I need a minimum team size of 15, but the issue is I have only 6 players that are not U21 or GKs out of 28 players.

Even though U21 and GKs don't need to be registered, do I need to still register some of them just to meet the 15 minimum? So just pick the important players and register then anyway?

I believe that is the case, yes. Just register 15 players, even though some will be U21.