FM24 Bundesliga scoreboard skin

ahmed2008

Hi Everyone, 

I have been using this skin for FM23 and it worked with no problems at all. 

However, for some reason, I cannot use it for FM24 as it is not showing up on the skin options. I even changed the values of the skin to 24.0.0 with no success.

Can someone please help me with this? Much appreciated

P.S: I attached the skin that I haven't modified to the values of 24.0.0

1560692866_InstantResultBundesliga.fmf

16 hours ago, ahmed2008 said:

Hi Everyone, 

I have been using this skin for FM23 and it worked with no problems at all. 

However, for some reason, I cannot use it for FM24 as it is not showing up on the skin options. I even changed the values of the skin to 24.0.0 with no success.

Can someone please help me with this? Much appreciated

P.S: I attached the skin that I haven't modified to the values of 24.0.0

1560692866_InstantResultBundesliga.fmf 124.02 kB · 0 downloads

i changed the skin_config to

<string id="required_version" value="24.0.0" /> instead of 23 and it shows up for me

remember that you can't have both a fmf file and a unpacked version of the skin in the skins folder at the same time

2 hours ago, snowofman said:

i changed the skin_config to

<string id="required_version" value="24.0.0" /> instead of 23 and it shows up for me

remember that you can't have both a fmf file and a unpacked version of the skin in the skins folder at the same time

Thank you for trying mate, but can you please show me the steps you did in which it showed up for you? What do you mean by an unpacked version? 

Just now, ahmed2008 said:

Thank you for trying mate, but can you please show me the steps you did in which it showed up for you? What do you mean by an unpacked version? 

I even changed the values of the skin to 24.0.0 with no success.

The above line does not match you saying 

What do you mean by an unpacked version? 

So which is what ?

If this is someone else's skin, please have a talk with the Creator

either way, i'll link a page you'll need from reading the answer

Thank you again. I changed the values again to 24.0.0 just like how you did it and it still doesn't show up, it is an fmf version. The creator of this skin was a friend on this forum but he stopped using this skin so I'm left alone trying to get it to work. 

Just to note, I'm playing this game through the game pass pc. Have no idea if that plays any role. I will try to get it figured out.

2 minutes ago, ahmed2008 said:

Thank you again. I changed the values again to 24.0.0 just like how you did it and it still doesn't show up, it is an fmf version. The creator of this skin was a friend on this forum but he stopped using this skin so I'm left alone trying to get it to work. 

Just to note, I'm playing this game through the game pass pc. Have no idea if that plays any role. I will try to get it figured out.

you need to use the Resource archiver from steam(free) to extract the files as you can't edit the fmf file

you can see how in the previous link.

it's not possible to extract a fmf on game pass from what i know off