Accessibility features

BDRick35

Nowadays many video games have detailed accessibility features for making games fun for anyone or at least they try to.

I'm playing FM since 2015 now and kind of feel every year that FM is too easy for me. There is no challenge anymore. I miss the struggle of keeping my job. I remember how hard LLM was and what it is now, with back-to-back-to-back promotions or a least you're not struggling enough. So basically i would like to see a "hard mode" for FM but make it optional. Also maybe add an "easier mode" for the younger more newer audience. Like auto-aim in shooters for example. God of War Ragnarok is a great example. It had so many accessibility presets. 

My suggestions would be

• More difficult/easier player morale
  • More difficult/easier squad dynamics (tied in with morale)
  • Maybe disable tactical presets and only start with a clean slate tactic
  • A more strict/lenient board
  • Harder financials (tied in with the board)
  • Make training more harder. I barely see players with bad training results. Most of the time it's 7.xx or higher. Most of the bad training results are when players are pissed at you.
  • Learning a language should be way harder. You're not fluid speaker after 3-4 months of training (tied in with squad dynamics) This actually is a basic feature request!
  • Make signing players harder/easier
  • Make keeping player harder/easier (probably tied in with player morale)

With that everyone could mix and match what fits for them and their style of play.

Cheers

• 6 months later...