Change the color of the polygon base on the team color

JSRZ

It's easy and possible. You only need to edit the 'player attribute analyser outfield.xml' for players and the 'player attribute analyser goalkeeper.xml' for keepers. 

You will find there colours for the layers and for ring colours too. 

image.png.e930484d96a494b7c35d09c8058c662a.png

Il y a 11 heures, keysi a dit :

It's easy and possible. You only need to edit the 'player attribute analyser outfield.xml' for players and the 'player attribute analyser goalkeeper.xml' for keepers. 

You will find there colours for the layers and for ring colours too. 

image.png.e930484d96a494b7c35d09c8058c662a.png

Okay nice thanks, but is it possible for the polygon to change color base on the team, like when i look a player at Milan the polygon is red, when i look a payer in PSG the polygon is blue

7 minutes ago, JSRZ said:

Okay nice thanks, but is it possible for the polygon to change color base on the team, like when i look a player at Milan the polygon is red, when i look a payer in PSG the polygon is blue

you can try and use primary and or secondary

il y a 7 minutes, snowofman a dit :

you can try and use primary and or secondary

You mean remplace the color by the primary and secondary of club ?

I want the color to change for every player i click, not stay the same, i don't know if you guys understand what i mean

Capture d’écran 2023-10-28 151941.png

1 minute ago, JSRZ said:

You mean remplace the color by the primary and secondary of club ?

I want the color to change for every player i click, not stay the same, i don't know if you guys understand what i mean

Capture d’écran 2023-10-28 151941.png

you need to replace those line with a color - Look at the picture @keysi posted above

instead of fg use primary or secondary.. i'm not sure it's gonna work, but can't see why not

il y a 10 minutes, snowofman a dit :

you need to replace those line with a color - Look at the picture @keysi posted above

instead of fg use primary or secondary.. i'm not sure it's gonna work, but can't see why not

It's working, but now it's like full, id like to have it like the old one, so the outer line full and the middle like transparent a little bit, is it with the alpha ? Completly new with this

ce1.png

ce3.png

ce2.png

il y a 3 minutes, JSRZ a dit :

It's working, but now it's like full, id like to have it like the old one, so the outer line full and the middle like transparent a little bit, is it with the alpha ? Completly new with this

ce1.png

ce3.png

ce2.png

My codes looking like this in the moment

notes.png

3 minutes ago, JSRZ said:

My codes looking like this in the moment

notes.png

But if you don't want it "full" as you snowed in the op post.

what is it you want in club colours ? the lines ? which i doubt is possible, tho i am not 100% sure as i havnt played around with it 

il y a 5 minutes, snowofman a dit :

But if you don't want it "full" as you snowed in the op post.

what is it you want in club colours ? the lines ? which i doubt is possible, tho i am not 100% sure as i havnt played around with it 

What i want is it to be like in the first pic, like transparent, we see the polygon behind

il y a 4 minutes, snowofman a dit :

Ahh now i get what you mean.. i have to pass on that as i havnt played around with it. Sorry

Like on this pic, i want the border to be the secondary color, the center to be the primary or the other way around i don't mind, and i want it to be like not opaque

I understand, thanks for the help tho, i am going somewhere ! :)

colorsss.png