Hidden Attributes on Player Overview Screen

Germaniac

Hi, I'm new to skinning. I wanna make a little modification to the base skin, that's to add Hidden Attributes to the Player Overview screen as a 4th column, or at least add their CA/PA below the Physical column, but I have no idea which file to look into.

image.thumb.png.6e900a7b9c150e0f1ff584baf5e2b6ec.png

30 minutes ago, Germaniac said:

Hi, I'm new to skinning. I wanna make a little modification to the base skin, that's to add Hidden Attributes to the Player Overview screen as a 4th column, or at least add their CA/PA below the Physical column, but I have no idea which file to look into.

image.thumb.png.6e900a7b9c150e0f1ff584baf5e2b6ec.png

the screen showed is the Player overview panel

if you mean adding it to the attribute row, you  need player attribute panel

3 hours ago, snowofman said:

the screen showed is the Player overview panel

if you mean adding it to the attribute row, you  need player attribute panel

Here's how the player attributes panel looks

image.thumb.png.747e3fc1fc33747580be0adad9e34ca1.png

No indications of which attributes goes to which column, I guess I need to edit the "pltt", "plgk", "plmt", etc. tables but I don't know where they are.

6 minutes ago, Germaniac said:

Here's how the player attributes panel looks

image.thumb.png.747e3fc1fc33747580be0adad9e34ca1.png

No indications of which attributes goes to which column, I guess I need to edit the "pltt", "plgk", "plmt", etc. tables but I don't know where they are.

no, if you look at the end of the file. it's loads in additional stats or something, you can either make a similar pul to a file you've made that has the hidden stats 

or make a <ontainer> data here </container> after the default 3 rows

5 minutes ago, snowofman said:

no, if you look at the end of the file. it's loads in additional stats or something, you can either make a similar pul to a file you've made that has the hidden stats 

or make a <ontainer> data here </container> after the default 3 rows

What's a pul? Can I see how the "pltt", "plgk", "plmt", etc. tables look like in xml so I can make a similar table for the 4th row? Also if I use additional stats table it seems I still need the get_property values (for example player's height is "Phei" and weight is "Pwei") for hidden attributes, how do I find them?

1 minute ago, Germaniac said:

What's a pul? Can I see how the "pltt", "plgk", "plmt", etc. tables look like in xml so I can make a similar table for the 4th row? Also if I use additional stats table it seems I still need the get_property values (for example player's height is "Phei" and weight is "Pwei") for hidden attributes, how do I find them?

pull*
the attributes are all pulled from a table, yo might be able to pull the data you want in a similar way, i don't know if that possible. But my guts say no.

and the ID's you will need can be found in the person properties file

27 minutes ago, snowofman said:

pull*
the attributes are all pulled from a table, yo might be able to pull the data you want in a similar way, i don't know if that possible. But my guts say no.

and the ID's you will need can be found in the person properties file

Sorry but I can't seem to find the person properties file, also is there any way I can see the table attributes are pulled from?

Edited by Germaniac

5 minutes ago, Germaniac said:

Sorry but I can't seem to find the person properties file, also is there any way I can see the table attributes are pulled from?

you need to extract the default file called properties.fmf - that contains the properties files

and no, not from what i know off.

5 hours ago, Germaniac said:

Got it to work, but for some reason PA won't show, any clues?

image.thumb.png.415f1e24ea3af884e2a389b623bc8aa4.png

19 minutes ago, JustHowie said:

You need the editor to view potential ability and it's not yet released 

As justHowie said.

Without the Ingame editor you can only see

RCA and CA - PA and the rest of the hidden attrbutes is only viewable with the ingame editor and the use editor allowed unticked when you start a save

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Germanic, can you please tell me how you made it?
I just want to add the 2 similar lines as you. :-)

Edit: Just was able to get it done by myself. Wasted so much time just to find it out that "PCAB" is the value I was looking for. ^^

Edited by ryze

2 minutes ago, milenec11 said:

@snowofman

do you know how the players attributes at player overview panel can put them on groups and rename them for exp 

I want to combine Accelaration with pace to one value and rename to quickness .

is this possible and how ?

I want to combine Accelaration with pace to one value and rename to quickness .

thats not possible, what you probably can do is something similar to what _ben_ did in his playing contribution,

for attribuyes in groups, you can  custom them like you want, but if i remember correct the highlight feature will not work if you do it this way.

and on the how part, start reading and learning. it's a longer process and not something i would even try to explain.. sorry

making stuff is alot of trial and errors, and lots of spare time

what i can tell you is that the attributes ID, you'll find in "person properties.xml"