Option to build completely new youth/training facilities

boey

Right now, to upgrade your training or youth facilities, you can request that the board upgrades them. This means that they receive a small upgrade, and often for a small-ish fee.

However, there should be an option to build completely new facilities. This would increase the rating of the facility to increase significantly, but would take longer and cost more.

Should be an option for clubs with strong financial position and/or below-average facilities

On 10/09/2023 at 22:24, boey said:

Right now, to upgrade your training or youth facilities, you can request that the board upgrades them. This means that they receive a small upgrade, and often for a small-ish fee.

However, there should be an option to build completely new facilities. This would increase the rating of the facility to increase significantly, but would take longer and cost more.

Should be an option for clubs with strong financial position and/or below-average facilities

I understand where you're coming from, but it's not really a managers call... and as as this is a football manager game and not a club manager..

On 13/09/2023 at 01:43, snowofman said:

I understand where you're coming from, but it's not really a managers call... and as as this is a football manager game and not a club manager..

It's not realistic for the manager to have control over facility upgrades, assigning scouts, affiliate clubs, expanding/ building stadiums etc. However, they're in the game.

If I can already request for facility upgrades, why can't I request for completely new facilities? Seems like a minor feature addition which doesn't take away from any realism currently in the game

Edited by boey

I love the sound of that especially if your talking about the likes of Liverpool move from  Melwood to Kirkby Training Centre (The AXA Training Centre, Liverpool)

However I would love it if say you could go to the board of Truro City and ask for a new Training Centre instead of the pitch

#Note you can already ask the board to build a new stadium 

• 5 months later...