[Suggestion] Some Ideas to Improve FM24 with New Clubs and Beyond

sherwinriga

I was thinking about doing a overhaul on 'Create A Club' in FM24 because you can only make a club to replace an existing team from any league that you want, but what if instead of replacing it, you should place them to the lowest league possible whether in the original database or custom ones. That's right! There should be an option whether to put your 'Create A Club' team to replace an existing team or place to any division without replacing it, which will generally make dynamic rules on promotion/relegation.

I have also some ideas that I came up in mind because there should be some improvements on  dynamic leagues whether using an existing or custom database.

• You can add new teams every season (i.e. 2024 or 2025), so that they'll be automatically be assigned to the lowest level of a league whether existing or custom database. In Pre-Game, some new teams won't be existed beyond the year being released at the current season, but it will be changed because you can add new teams in the future to make the league more dynamic. Think MLS in its current state? Or you want to make a club that is exclusive to one nationality in a league? Then, this is the great place to add new teams in the database anywhere!
  • If you want to take a bigger role rather than being a manager, you can become a Director or any front office position that you want or even be the owner of any team (existing or Create A Club) by making moves where you can make liberty on signing officials and players on your own. You won't get fired if you become a director or owner, but you can resign at any time that you want.
  • You can also make changes on the tournament format during the season with the Pre-Game or In-Game Editor where you want to keep the old format going rather than the new ones in light of the UEFA and AFC formats to be implemented next year. That way, you can make your own rules that you want to let it stay until you would go something different.
  • With the 2026 FIFA World Cup changed its format from 32 to 48 teams with 12 groups of 4 teams, you can expand the competition to whatever you want by the power of the In-Game Editor, so that you don't have to do anything in the Pre-Game Editor.

That's all the ideas that I can put up to make FM24 getting better and dynamic, which I hope that it will be appreciated to make it happen before the next era of FM comes.

Edited by sherwinriga

• 2 weeks later...