Making European Championship like African Nations Championship

zeant93

Hi everyone,

I want to add a rule that make national teams eligible only players playing inside their country and the ones playing outside their countries ineligible to their national teams (like the African Nations Championship). 

Exemple: If a english player that plays in England is eligible to play in the England national team, on the other side a english player that outside England isn't eligible to play in the England national team.

Edited by zeant93
Alteração do nome do tópico

• zeant93 changed the title to Making European Championship like African Nations Championship
9 horas atrás, themodelcitizen disse:

It used to be that if you scheduled a tournament outside FIFA dates that would happen automatically. But you could do it with squad selection rules I think

And how can I do that? 

Try doing the opposite of this, ie. having the box on the right ticked instead of unticked.

https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/575761-foreign-based-players-ineligible-for-international-team/?do=findComment&comment=14043896

I had the opposite problem. Tournaments were restricted to domestic based players when I didn't want them to be, that solved it for me, so if you're aiming for the opposite, I guess do the opposite.

Em 17/08/2023 em 18:21, rusty217 disse:

Try doing the opposite of this, ie. having the box on the right ticked instead of unticked.

https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/575761-foreign-based-players-ineligible-for-international-team/?do=findComment&comment=14043896

I had the opposite problem. Tournaments were restricted to domestic based players when I didn't want them to be, that solved it for me, so if you're aiming for the opposite, I guess do the opposite.

And how can I verify rules. Do I have to create new International Rules?