Work Permits and Affiliated clubs

I am trying to sign some young prospects with high premiership potential from abroad who I have been told have not played enough games in there respective countries to qualify for a work permit to come and play in my U21 / U18 team and then hopefully if they progress well enough into my first team.

To do this I want to set up an affiliate club as a feeder club to loan the player out to.  I therefore believe I would ask the board to look for 'affiliate' and not senior affiliate as this would mean I am the parent club looking for a feeder club.  If I asked for a senior affiliate this would mean I become the feeder club to the parent club - that is my understanding please correct me if I am wrong.

My question is does the affiliate club have to be the same nationality as the player who I wish to sign (ie he is Turkish) so I need a Turkish affiliate so that he can be loaned and play the required games in the 1st team and gain enough points to qualify for a work permit or can it be another club of a different country and nationality to the player.  I guess as he requires a work permit it cannot be another British club I affiliate as the same rules will apply for him signing for me in the English Premiership.  

How do you choose the affiliate and how do you know if a different countries team requires a work permit for the player when you choose it.  As if you choose the wrong club to affiliate to you may have the same issue where the player needs a work permit to play on loan for them and you have messed it up.

Can anyone advise.  I have not used affiliates before and am unclear how to set it up successfully for foreign players to gain work permits

Thanks

This page is your friend here ; https://worldfootballindex.com/2020/12/work-permits-premier-league-post-brexit-english-clubs-efl-libertadores/

But in a nutshell, you want them to be going to the highest quality league you can where they will play so they maximise they point they require to qualify for a work permit.

Band 1 leagues: English Premier League, Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A and Ligue 1.

Band 2 leagues: Portuguese Primeira Liga, Eredivisie, Belgian First Division A, Turkish Super Lig and English Championship.