Help with a 4-3-3

I'm managing La Coruna and on my second season, still at the start, i'm finding myself at a odd position. I always try to use something different at each save so i don't go back to the good ol' 4231/433 gegenpress, but sometimes playing a back 3 with 4 midfielders doesn't work as you want, so, for this save i decided to just suit tactics for the best players

And, coincidentally, it appears La Coruna have some decent players to be wingers so i'm going to go with the good ol' 433 again, but the style of play is just not making me happy, you know? I don't want a fancy Pepcelona, just a system able to maximize a Winger and feed an AF with low composure and a midfield trio also using a CM(A). Could someone help me with which team instructions and roles to use? I don't mind ticking "Counter-press" and "Counter attack", but i've been struggling with making a 433 using Winger(A) and CM(A) while playing a good football. While on that topic, i also wanted to know, if i want to make a winger on the opposite side of the Winger to be more of a creator, which role should i use? Im finding the IW/IF roles odd on that bc i want him to sit on that space between the BBM and WB(S) on his side, pretty much the space where the Mezzala goes to, but on and off ball, and more important: to NOT go wider. The Advanced Playmaker is close to it but he's pretty much a third central midfielder than someonse sitting on the spaces ( i may have worded that weird, but i think u guys get the idea )