Cannot get a good run of form in Germany

I have tried everything I can think of and I cannot win any more than 1 out of 5 games, usually with 3/4 loses out of 5. I have great tactics proven to win titles and dominate in other countries (even on this same save), I have great players with both high star level and great attributes for their positions, and I just cannot seem to win many games at all. This is now my fourth German side that I’ve had this issue with. Anyone else had this issue (not just in Germany) and any advice/help for me please?? It’s driving me crazy. 

I even got so mad that I used the editor (no hate pls) to improve dynamics and still cannot get a good run of form. PLEASE HELP

3 hours ago, J.mitchell0923 said:

I have great tactics proven to win titles and dominate in other countries (even on this same save)

Post them up then and details of the problem, I'll move this to the tactic board 

24 minutes ago, J.mitchell0923 said:

I also want to add that I have also used this tactic to win titles in Italy, England, France and Spain. Thought thats worth mentioning as Portugal is not the strongest league

I'd take RMT with a pinch of salt to be honest, it's fun to mess around with but a) it has a bunch of errors b) 5* doesn't mean auto win and c) you can get 5* on anything so long as hit it's figures :thup:

I bet if you used it at Bayern or Dortmund you could win things. Other teams have different players, teams play different formations that maybe a 4-3-3 doesn't deal with well, could be any number of reasons but I wouldn't expect a successful tactic at one club to be plugged into another club and expect the same results

To be fair, from how you're setup, the roles look good for a possession system but it's perfectly symmetrical with no variation then a whole load of TI's so you'd struggle to pick out the potential issues