Missing 'praise player' option for good training

Hello. How can I praise a player for good training in FM23? I don't really see the option "Praise player" because he trained well. Instead I can interact with him via "praise attitude". I am using the Vince skin 1.3 and have the latest update installed

How long have you been at the club?

If you can interact with players and have been there more than a few weeks, it's under Training - Individual. It should give a list of players were your can Praise/ Criticise

If not, you might have to ask the skin creator   

1 minute ago, Crazymegalodon said:

Thank you for your reply. I started on 11 July 2022 and I am on 20 July 2022 in the game (so it has already been a week)

That's probably why, it takes 2-3 weeks or so before you can interact with players. I guess you don't "know" them well enough yet  

I started the game on 11 July 2022, I am on 28 July 2022, I have already played several friendly matches and still the option "Praise player" for training does not appear. I have also put the official game skin back on but it still gives the same problem. I have now started another game since 5 September 2022 and went on holiday for a week to see if the option appears. The option does not appear even if you right-click on the player's profile and choose 'Interact'. I have been on holiday for 3 weeks since 5 July 2022 in the game and it still does not appear

I don't think holidaying will help, since you are on holiday and not present at the club 

It doesn't sound like you've made it out of a preseason yet, so it should appear by the time a season starts or at least a game or two into the season, give it time