Help with logos

st.cronin

Hi all,

For my game I've added a new team to MLS to replace red bull NY. I'm having trouble getting my logo for this team to show up in game.

I've converted the image to a 200x200 png, put it in the folder with the other logos (which are showing up in game), and renamed it to the id # for the new team. But it's not showing up in game. Surely I have missed an obvious step, or there is something I don't understand. 

Any advice is much appreciated.

52 minutes ago, st.cronin said:

Hi all,

For my game I've added a new team to MLS to replace red bull NY. I'm having trouble getting my logo for this team to show up in game.

I've converted the image to a 200x200 png, put it in the folder with the other logos (which are showing up in game), and renamed it to the id # for the new team. But it's not showing up in game. Surely I have missed an obvious step, or there is something I don't understand. 

Any advice is much appreciated.

it is not really a skinning issue,

but if you are talking about Create a club. Then there are something speciel that has to be ticked to be able to have custom stuff to work.

if it's not create a club, then you have to make sure that you've edited the config file aswell..

in anyway, you've better off asking places where things like that is discussed. places like fmscout or sortitoutsi

2 minutes ago, st.cronin said:

Thanks for the reply.

"Edited the config file" is not something I'm familiar with, will look into it. Haven't gotten any help from either of those forums yet.

you'll often find the config file in the same folder as the graphics and there needs to be a line added for the new stuff, but it will make sense once you find it and open it