Sister City Challenge

Hello to everyone on this side of the forums! I'm a frequent poster in the FMCU forums, but I wanted to share a challenge I thought of. (If someone has previously posted this or you have seen this somewhere please let me know so I can give proper credit!!!)

The challenge:
- Start at a random club using the FMScout random club picker, but the club must be in a city large enough to have sister cities (wikipedia is great for this).
- You may only move to clubs that are either in the same city, or in sister cities.
- When you join a new club, you unlock those sister cities, and the old ones are no longer eligible. So if I moved from Vancouver (Spoiler of my club) to Odesa, Ukraine, I unlock Odesa's many sister cities.
- You must win a trophy with each club, unless you get sacked.
- If you get sacked, or resign at any time, you may take over a new club, as long as the club is in a city that has sister cities.

319d40_59ab62cff9494e7cbdc30af430121721~

The club I got to start this challenge is Vancouver, Canada. According to Wikipedia, the sister cities of Vancouver with clubs in FM23 are Odesa, Ukraine, Edinburgh, Scotland, Guangzhou, China, and Los Angeles, United States of America. Clubs that I can take over after leaving Vancouver:
FC Chornomorets Odesa in Ukraine.
Hearts, Hibernian, The Spartans, and Edinburgh City in Scotland.
Guangzhou FC in China.
LAFC and LA Galaxy in the US (I won't be focusing on this one as much, as it is a sideways step, plus I don't want to move from MLS to MLS).

Looking forward to starting this as well. The FMScout random club picker have given me...

image.png.3a21207266d198331ac3cbd19a26f8c2.png

CD Arturo Fernandez Vial from Concepcion, Chile. Concepcion have a number of sister cities with the relevant ones being

Campinas (Brazil)

Cascavel (Brazil)

Medellin (Colombia)

Monterrey (Mexico)

La Plata (Argentina)

San Miguel du Tucuman (Argentina)

Nanjing (China)

Wuhan (China)