Logos load but kits don't?

PoopMcGoo

I've been adding logos and custom kits from template PSDs for ages - but for some reason this one has be stumped

it's one of round the world teams - Myanmar II league : Young Boys FC (i know i know i know - it was the first one that offered me a job :|)
I have

- a folder with 4 files - home kit, away kit, logo and icon for a team (see attachment)
- a config file that uses the same UID for all 4
- 'allow licensed kits' enabled
- unchecked cache and reloaded skin for some reason the logos& icons load, but the kits don't   :|

any clude?

attaching all the files and references here

Screenshot 2023-06-22 at 2.43.46 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-06-22 at 2.42.10 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-06-22 at 2.41.49 PM.png

YBFC.zip

Probably a silly question but does each team have home and away kits enabled in the editor? Even if it's just set with shirt, shorts, socks etc they should then get overwritten with the custom ones. I can see that Young Boys doesn't have any by default in the editor, try adding kits in there ("icon" and "text" can be useful as well, they'll affect how players show up in the 2D camera and the club info colours )

I have same I use with mine though I have home and away but my 3rd kit won’t load now it’s been fine for weeks until this week I’ve also put in kit socks shorts text icon and still nothing in it I have custom kits myself the config files are correct as it uploads home and away but 3rd doesn’t load up it was working to start off with and half way through the season stops working 

Edited by Alex pluck

Having the same problem with an edited Bragantino, we’re I try to add som Red Bull Kits and logos from this site: https://www.fmscout.com/q-21048-Red-Bull-Bragantino.html, we’re I followed the instructions and got the kits in game. Somehow the badges do not. What I’m I missing?

(If mod needs to move this somewhere else, please do)