Tactical Tweak

I've started playing this, but I'm looking for advice on maybe some tweaks to make it more effective. When using a SS would the IW be better on support & maybe changing the RWB to Support as well?

I have by far the best team in Scotland with 8 titles in a row, but like most I'm always looking to improve the team tactically as much ad I can.

fm23 tweak.jpg

1 hour ago, toon army 06 said:

I've started playing this, but I'm looking for advice on maybe some tweaks to make it more effective. When using a SS would the IW be better on support & maybe changing the RWB to Support as well?

I have by far the best team in Scotland with 8 titles in a row, but like most I'm always looking to improve the team tactically as much ad I can.

fm23 tweak.jpg

These tweaks will make your tactic a lot stronger:

• Give a F9 a go with this setup, particularly because of the SS. 
  • Switch a wide man to a supporting role as well.
  • I'd heavily rework your double pivot, it's by far the biggest problem with your current setup. AP doesn't defend and CAR doesn't hold. 
  • Drop one of your WB roles to a FB(s).
  • Playing with "get stuck in" will set you getting red cards for fun, if you want to use it only do so for periods of a match. 
Edited by Cloud9

57 minutes ago, Cloud9 said:

These tweaks will make your tactic a lot stronger:

• Give a F9 a go with this setup, particularly because of the SS. 
  • Switch a wide man to a supporting role as well.
  • I'd heavily rework your double pivot, it's by far the biggest problem with your current setup. AP doesn't defend and CAR doesn't hold. 
  • Drop one of your WB roles to a FB(s).
  • Playing with "get stuck in" will set you getting red cards for fun, if you want to use it only do so for periods of a match. 

I get away with get stuck in tbf, but I'll try your other suggestions.

A DLP over AP? Would it be better changing my WB(s) on the left to FB(s), given on the right side I have the Inside Forward?

Also the IW to the support duty?

29 minutes ago, toon army 06 said:

I get away with get stuck in tbf, but I'll try your other suggestions.

A DLP over AP? Would it be better changing my WB(s) on the left to FB(s), given on the right side I have the Inside Forward?

Also the IW to the support duty?

DLP(s) could be a great swap for the pivot. 

My personal preference would be to run an IF(s) + IW(a). The IF(a) is a little too similar to the SS for my liking. 

In terms of which wingback should go forward, I'd prioritize the right WB going to support the IF. Ask the FB(s) to run wide the ball on the other side.

Edited by Cloud9