basic rules verified, advanced rules not verified zero changes

GrahamS

That happens because the basic and advanced rules are different. There are a lot of things not taken into account at basic level. If you look at cups and seeding you will see that basic and advanced work differently for instance.

Now the question is, what is your error message? Hefty file btw.

37 minutes ago, Wolf_pd said:

That happens because the basic and advanced rules are different. There are a lot of things not taken into account at basic level. If you look at cups and seeding you will see that basic and advanced work differently for instance.

Now the question is, what is your error message? Hefty file btw.

thanks for your reply and thanks for the explanation,

on the file there's serveral errors like the date is not in the season update day, too many team (keep duplicating teams)

i sorted this on the below file by adjusting dates, making a end of season playoff a cup instead of league, and for the duplicates i didnt delete them just edited number of teams in comp and how many rounds 

i've gone on test competitions on basic rules - the application crashed on restarting, i got no errors 

going onto advanced rules i got the following error

for the championship relegation there's a relegation playoff as a league - 1 from championship and 3 from league 1 each play twice with the bottom 2 relegated to league 1 - in reality in the game if the championship side is in the relegation zone they get relegated the other league 1 team stays in league 1

there's no promotion zone in the rules but the game promotes these 2 (or one gets promoted  with the championship staying put)

this system happens from premier league / championship down to league 2 / national league

for the national league to regional national league its a cup between the two tiers (the national league north and south have a 3rd central divisions)

for the regional national league to regional leagues its a cup competition between the two leagues (the regional premier league has 2 new divisions for certain B teams split into north and south

but i dont know how to clear that error

i have another file which i got the same error - i thought doing another mock league would tell me what setting i had wrong 

helpp.png

advanced rules 1.fmf