I bought rashford with details of :

• Fee 45million pound
  • Add on :
    • After League apps 50 games = 50mil
    • Min league goals 20 goals = 10mil
    • Per league apps 10 games = 425k
    • Loyalty 3.8mil
    • Agent fee 500k

I'm quite surprised when the system deducted me with 61mil instead.. Anyone know how does the transfer deduction logic works?

From 45mil to 61mil, it doesnt make sense!

rash.JPG

For my guess it would be

45 million free
+ 3.8 million loyalty/2 year deal = 1.9 million
+ 500k agent fee
+ 425k*10 games  = 4.25 million (likely to happen)
+ 10 million for 20 goals (likely to happen)

= 61.65 million

Something along those lines makes sense to me. The 50 million after 50 matches would likely be deducted from next seasons budget.

Thanks for the reply @XaW

1. So basically the system will deduct the money upfront ? i purposely put those add-ons so i wouldn't need to pay if those conditions are not met.

2. The 50 million after 50 matches would likely be deducted from next seasons budget. -> ridiculous.. if they are going  to deduct it from next season, then might as well use installment scheme instead

3. The 'after league appeareances' scheme, will it count for english premiere league matches only? means exclude champions league, FA, and Carabao cup?

16 minutes ago, saltshaker said:

1. So basically the system will deduct the money upfront ? i purposely put those add-ons so i wouldn't need to pay if those conditions are not met.

They will be deducted from the BUDGET, not your finances. But you are still promising away money based on goals that can be reached. So it means you have outstanding payments that will be due whenever they are reached, so any addons will impact the budget of the season they are likely to happen. If they never happen, the budgeted restrictions will probably be lifted since you then don't have any outstanding payments left.

2. The 50 million after 50 matches would likely be deducted from next seasons budget. -> ridiculous.. if they are going  to deduct it from next season, then might as well use installment scheme instead

Where else would they be deducted from? You are given a budget by the board, and if you defer the payments it will come from a future budget. The same goes for installments, they are deducted from the season they will be paid. You don't expect deferred payments to be ignored? As I said above, if you sell him next summer, those restrictions will probably be lifted and your budget would be increased again. Do remember these are BUDGEDET restrictions, it doesn't touch your BALANCE until it happens.

Let's just take a step back and get the terminology correctly, so you know what I talk about:

Your balance is the overall money your club has, the transfer budget is just an arbitrary number the board has decided you can spend on players (Not really arbitrary, but it's based on their level of ambition as well as expected income vs expenses and loads more variables. It can be both higher and lower than your actual balance, as it's just a budget, not real money). When you buy a player and promise to give away more money, the board will reduce the transfer budget by what you have spent and promised away. The balance doesn't change unless you actually pay the money. So the upfront fee is deducted from BOTH the transfer budget and the overall balance, but the future payments are only deducted from the transfer budget (and for next season for deferred payments). If the addon come into effect that will then be taken from your balance only, as it's been deducted from your transfer budget already. If the player is released, then the overall budget remains the same, since no money goes in or out, but the transfer budget is likely to be increased (if the board wants to, of course) as your potential payment no longer is possible, so that frees up for future transfers.

The difference between installments schemes and addons, is that the installment schemes are GUARANTEED to happen, so it's safer for the selling club, as they KNOW they will get that money later. Addons and clauses _can_ happen, but they might also not. If you had set up an installment scheme for 50 million, that 50 million HAVE to be paid. If you use addons they MIGHT be paid, if the agreed thing happens. Both impact transfer budget, but only installments are guaranteed to impact your overall balance.

3. The 'after league appeareances' scheme, will it count for english premiere league matches only? means exclude champions league, FA, and Carabao cup?

Yes, that is regular league matches only.

53 minutes ago, saltshaker said:

Thanks for your explanation.... it is much clearer now on how it works.. cheers :)

Good to hear! :)