Training ratings/responsibilties

pauldadams1984

Hey. I noticed something that seems to be overlooked.

When setting training responsibilities, the ratings fall the more responsibilities you ask a coach to do, which is great.

What i think has been overlooked is the fact that first team coaches can take youth coaching responsibilities and receive no adverse effects (i.e. the first team responsibilities remain the same rating whether they have duties in the youth team or not) .

Also, just a query as there must be a reason for it as it has been the same for some time. But how come u21 coaches can take first team training responsibilities.

The way the training is set up, kinda makes having youth coaches pretty pointless on a training basis, as generally, first team coaches are better than youth coaches. So if you can use first team coaches with no adverse effects on their first team coaching ratings, whats the point in youth coaches apart from extra numbers.

One final point too. "Working  with youngsters".

I have a first team coach that has 4 for WWY yet his coaching rating is no different when looking at his u21 youth team responsibilities (hes a standard coach so he can't do youth responsibilities like the fitness and gk coaches can)

Which kinda answers my question above but also poses more questions :D

I also have a fitness coach with WWY at 12 and theres no difference in rating within the u18 youth team. 

Does "Working with Youth" actually have any effect in game ?

I signed a fitness coach as a test. He has 3 for WWY. his first team coaching ratings are identical to when hes "working with youngsters" in the u18s.

The coach that has WWY at 4 has no issues developing relationships with youth, he's featured in many newgen youth players favored personnel

• 1 month later...