FM2021无法进游戏

Your screenshot shows that you haven't clicked the box to confirm you've read and understood what's in the privacy policies. I would assume that you need to tick that box, click on the Yes/No and confirm your age before you'll be able to continue.

thanks for reply, only the privacy box can checked (The content page has expired),the following options page cannot be scrolled for selection,how to deal with that?

It seems that there is a problem with the display driver. The mouse needs to be placed above the selection box to select it. And the dialog box is not fully displayed. May I ask how to solve it?

Edited by DECOSKI

在 2023/4/28 在 PM1点47分, HUNT3R说:

Your screenshot shows that you haven't clicked the box to confirm you've read and understood what's in the privacy policies. I would assume that you need to tick that box, click on the Yes/No and confirm your age before you'll be able to continue.

thanks for reply, only the privacy box can checked (The content page has expired),the following options page cannot be scrolled for selection,how to deal with that?