Staff Advice

I have posted about this before, but this years staff advice has gone up a notch in terms of not only not being of any use but actually detrimental if you follow it

When I get my fortnightly briefing, I'm continually being advised to, for example, set up defensive positioning training for player x, if you click on player x profile a few days later, you'll see in the advice for this player, to stop defensive positioning training as its a waste of time.

I continually get advised to downgrade my star players to regular starters or squad players, even though they are genuinely star players in terms of my team, if you do so, it upsets the player and sometimes knock on effect, upsets the squad.

Contract advice, it will tell you a player is not good enough to renew contract, and then a week later on the staff advice meeting, it will tell you the same player has massive potential and we should keep an eye on his progress

It goes without saying I hire the best staff available to my club, so its not like am getting bad advice from crap staff members, its the same old spiel even when you're a premiership club and can hire the highest rated staff

It makes me wonder. why bother wasting my time scouring through lists of staff members and going through the tiresome process of searching out the best available who will agree to a contract, when the advice you get is not going to be any different or more useful than if you hire Johnny Clueless from Nowhereland who has a one star staff rating.

This is not a new thing, I just think its got worse this year, in terms of gameplay it would be fantastic if you could actually hire staff that would help you, but no, none of them do.

21 minutes ago, cherryman71 said:

I have posted about this before, but this years staff advice has gone up a notch in terms of not only not being of any use but actually detrimental if you follow it

When I get my fortnightly briefing, I'm continually being advised to, for example, set up defensive positioning training for player x, if you click on player x profile a few days later, you'll see in the advice for this player, to stop defensive positioning training as its a waste of time.

I continually get advised to downgrade my star players to regular starters or squad players, even though they are genuinely star players in terms of my team, if you do so, it upsets the player and sometimes knock on effect, upsets the squad.

Contract advice, it will tell you a player is not good enough to renew contract, and then a week later on the staff advice meeting, it will tell you the same player has massive potential and we should keep an eye on his progress

It goes without saying I hire the best staff available to my club, so its not like am getting bad advice from crap staff members, its the same old spiel even when you're a premiership club and can hire the highest rated staff

It makes me wonder. why bother wasting my time scouring through lists of staff members and going through the tiresome process of searching out the best available who will agree to a contract, when the advice you get is not going to be any different or more useful than if you hire Johnny Clueless from Nowhereland who has a one star staff rating.

This is not a new thing, I just think its got worse this year, in terms of gameplay it would be fantastic if you could actually hire staff that would help you, but no, none of them do.

Been terrible for years.