I need some help i think my team will finish last!

hi i am managing Villarreal rn and i don't know why my results are so bad. for example Levante 3-2 Villarreal , Osasuna 1-0 Villarreal , Real Betis 4-3 Villarreal , FC Barcelona 4-1 Villarreal , Athletic Bilbao 2-2 Villarreal (my player scored in 80 minute) my tactics are 4-2-3-1 Wide Vertical Tiki-Taka Attacking.

my squad:

GK:Asenjo

RB:Foyth or Aurier

LB:Alberto Moreno or Pedraza

CB:Pau Torres and Albiol

CM:Parejo and Coquelin

CAM:Yeremy Pino

LW:Danjuma

RW:Chukwueze

ST:Gerard Moreno

Rulli - 2nd GK

Mario Gaspar - 3rd RB (defensive RB)

Estupiñan - 3rd LB

Mandi - i put him everywhere in defence (CB , RB and LB) and he is struggling to play

Capoue - a bit more offensive than Coquelin but a bit less defensive (Capoue doesn't play often)

Iborra - barely even plays (like Capoue but Capoue is better) and he is always injured

Trigueros - good player but struggling to play

Moi Gomez - weird player , he can play on CM , CAM and LW and he isn't very good. also doesn't play often

Lo Celso - good player i put him on CAM and he is doing very well (Dribbling , Passing , Technique , Flair)

Boulaye Dia - i put him on ST and RW , very fast good for counter attacks etc. (Joker)

Paco Alcacer - he won't do anything with the ball but when someone will pass him he can score many goals (Joker)

Albiol - old and slow but good CB

Aurier - good RB (has Dribbling Passing etc.)

Foyth - also good RB but very defensive and sometimes i put him on CB

Pau Torres - he has very good long pass and good CB

Alberto Moreno - pretty good LB

Pedraza - also pretty good LB but his defending ability is a joke

Parejo - the greatest player in my team (his Passing and Intelligence are incredible also he is shooting free kicks and scoring penalties)

Coquelin - good DM plays almost in every match

Yeremy Pino - huge talent , sometimes i put him on LW and he is doing very well. (plays in almost every match)

Danjuma - good Dribbling , Pace and Technique but too chaotic (like Vini)

Chukwueze - also big talent (Dribbling , Technique , Flair)

Gerard Moreno - Good Striker , scoring many goals and he is also good in playmaking!

yeah so that's my whole team and tactics. can i get some tips?

You should post some in game screenshots of the Tactic in order for people to be able to help. 4-2-3-1 Wide Vertical Tiki-Taka Attacking doesn't mean much on it's own, as we have absolutely no idea about any team or player instructions and have no clue what role you have your players playing in.

On 09/03/2023 at 13:54, K94 said:

You should post some in game screenshots of the Tactic in order for people to be able to help. 4-2-3-1 Wide Vertical Tiki-Taka Attacking doesn't mean much on it's own, as we have absolutely no idea about any team or player instructions and have no clue what role you have your players playing in.

Yesterday i lost 4-1 to Wolfsburg and 2-0 to Getafe btw. here are photos of my tactic. when i'm losing 1-0 i'm activating Pass into space , Mentality Very Attacking , Tempo Extremely High and Creative Players go in (Lo Celso , Boulaye Dia , Trigueros etc.) i can tell you the stats of my players if you need. Danjuma lost his place in starting 11 after the match againt Getafe.

Football Manager 2022 10.03.2023 13_46_31.png

Football Manager 2022 10.03.2023 13_46_04.png

Football Manager 2022 10.03.2023 13_47_19.png

Football Manager 2022 10.03.2023 13_46_48.png

Edited by Radek1337

There are so many issues this tactic. 

From the roles and PI Who provide the wide ? Your middle is so congested. 

From the back and middle who bring the ball up?

You have IF no each side but low cross?

Remove all the PI you will have better result