More Immersive pre/post-match interviews

TIFO07

Hello,

I'm the type of a FM player who attends almost (99%) every pre and post match interview with the media, I love it because it makes it more realistic for me to attend as much interviews as possible between every match and so on but it becomes boring to answer the same questions after a while, so what I would love to see in the upcoming versions of Football Manager is a more immersive pre and post match interviews, by this I mean:

- add more questions from the media/press, for me there's not enough questions! I want more and more!

- add more answers for us to choose from, not enough answers for us to choose from! MORE PLEASE!

- PLEASE make it so that the answer we choose has more impact on the match, on the relationship between managers or players or even staff and fan base! I want to feel the consequences of what I say in the interview!

- make it random, right now you can go to an interview and just click the answers on the left and be good, mix the positive answers with the negative answers in the UI, so that you have to read carefully what you click on.

- just like in real life, be able to choose a player or staff who will go to the interview with you to answer questions as well.

- (optional but would be so cool) cinematic? a small cinematic of our manager walking up to the table and sitting down with a player/staff of his choice by his side, right now you get an image of empty chairs and table...

These are some of the ideas I thought of but the main feature that I would love out of all the ones I've mentioned is the consequences/impact of the answers we choose on the upcoming match/players/staff/fans etc. that's the biggest feature I would love to see, I'm aware it's already there but for me it's not enough, it's not as much as I would've wanted it to be, it's not as impactful in my opinion, make it so that people want to actually attend the interviews instead of sending the assistant.

Kind regards

Edited by TIFO07