Resting Players

Good day community. Please i wanted to ask what the difference is between resting a player individually and training schedule rest? I watched a video by RDF Tactic were he gave tips and although i knew you could do it but hardly ever do since i assume that on my training schedule after a match my players get to recover then rest but found out that you can rest players individually. I want to know the difference.

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (2).png

6 hours ago, umole2k said:

Good day community. Please i wanted to ask what the difference is between resting a player individually and training schedule rest? I watched a video by RDF Tactic were he gave tips and although i knew you could do it but hardly ever do since i assume that on my training schedule after a match my players get to recover then rest but found out that you can rest players individually. I want to know the difference.

Screenshot (1).png

Screenshot (2).png

Sometimes you'll get a notification that your player is looking jaded and needs a rest. Instead of putting a "rest" in the training schedule (which will rest the whole team) you can individually rest that player.

2 hours ago, Cloud9 said:

Sometimes you'll get a notification that your player is looking jaded and needs a rest. Instead of putting a "rest" in the training schedule (which will rest the whole team) you can individually rest that player.

Thanks for this tip👍👍