Work Permit Issue? (PS5 Edition)

Firstly, great game, and I am enjoying this alot. 

However one issue and one improvement I'd like to raise.

Issue - Work Permits - nearly all the players I make offers for it comes up saying they can't or wont be able to get a work permit, despite clubs in real life signing them - one example Max Wober (Leeds). I think the criteria needs to be relaxed as too many deals cannot be completed due to not getting a work permit. Wober for example is a full Austrian international and shouldn't have an issue obtaining one.

Edited by LUFC83

• Administrators
1 minute ago, LUFC83 said:

Improvement - when you want to add multiple players to your transfer list, after each addition you are taken back to the main screen and then you have to go back to the Transfer search screen, find another player and add them - it becomes quite time consuming and laborious when you are using a controller, perhaps not so much an issue if on a PC. Please can this be looked into for ease of use / time. 

Theres a little circle to the left in the table row. If you click those, you can multi select 

• Administrators

Anywhere there is a table you can multi select that way yes.

If you're using mouse emulation you can pull down on the stick while holding X / A to multiselect multiple rows as if you were doing so with a real mouse on PC.

5 minutes ago, LUFC83 said:

Issue - Work Permits - nearly all the players I make offers for it comes up saying they can't or wont be able to get a work permit, despite clubs in real life signing them - one example Max Wober (Leeds). I think the criteria needs to be relaxed as too many deals cannot be completed due to not getting a work permit. Wober for example is a full Austrian international and shouldn't have an issue obtaining one.

Think this is just something you might see more at game start but you should be able to get work permits for players if you try. If you have any examples where you can't, please let us know in the Bug Tracker. https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2023-console-edition-bugs-tracker/

You used to be able to sign players and load them out of  work permit failed but on ps5 that seems to be missing now you just can't sign them or have to pay 10x value or massive wages to push it through, are work permits temp broken as I don't remember it being like this, I know the brits left the EU and that has some effect.