"Use standard position playoff"

s-

Hey! I've been messing with the league settings and came across the option "Use standard position playoff". Has anyone already used it? It's supposed to create a playoff when teams are tied in the league, right? But somehow I can't get it to work, even when I set up the playoff settings. The game just chooses random final standings and no playoff is ever played. Any thoughts on this?

What about the tiebreaker "don't sort teams", is that active too? I don't think you need to set up the playoffs, just have enough time at the end of the season for it to squeeze in an extra game, it might do it by itself on neutral ground if everything's set up right. Or could be bugged. Post your file if you can, someone can take a look

• 2 weeks later...

The tiebreaker "don't sort teams" wasn't active. However, after some testing and comparing with some leagues in the game, I figured that if you leave "Use standard position playoff" unticked and just set up all of the playoff settings, the playoff actually plays out. It's strange but it's working.