Flair on a GK

Bumping this.

know eccentricity dictates how often the goalkeeper brings the ball out, but flair seems to occupy a different niche for goalkeepers than outfield players. Anyone tested exactly what flair dictates on a gk within the ME?

I don't think either will effect goalkeepers much to be honest. I was trying out Eccentricity on goalkeepers a couple of years ago to and didn't notice much difference between a keeper rated at 1 or 20. I think I was trying to see how far a keeper would come off his line    

Flair is about doing the unexpected, so basically doing things you wouldn't expect of him, so the most I would expect it to effect is his distribution and maybe bringing the ball out with his feet 

This was a couple of editions back so it could be a worthy experiment to set up a test save and have a play about 

16 hours ago, Johnny Ace said:

I don't think either will effect goalkeepers much to be honest. I was trying out Eccentricity on goalkeepers a couple of years ago to and didn't notice much difference between a keeper rated at 1 or 20. I think I was trying to see how far a keeper would come off his line    

Flair is about doing the unexpected, so basically doing things you wouldn't expect of him, so the most I would expect it to effect is his distribution and maybe bringing the ball out with his feet 

This was a couple of editions back so it could be a worthy experiment to set up a test save and have a play about 

Hm I'll run some tests.

I've been assuming flair plays differently since Ederson is like the most flair gk I could think of and they've given him a 2.