Staff search help....please

Hi all, just completed my first season in game and I am in pre season of season two. Sadly, many of my top coaches/scouts have been poached over the summer so I am on the lookout for new staff. When I go to the staff search screen and filter by job type and then set a couple of parameters regarding staff attributes it barely comes back with any results whatsoever. At the start of the first season, if I searched on the staff search screen for scouts with judging player ability/potential as a minimum of 15 I would get loads of hits, now I have had to notch it down to 14/13 and I got 1 match. This is also true for searching for any job type. I also searched for a coach with attacking 15 and technique 12 and I got no matches again. 

Am I doing something wrong? Is this a bug? 

Just as an FYI I am managing Birmingham City, still in the championship so despite having the option selected to exclude unrealistic targets, I would expect waaaay more matches than I am getting. 

Any help would be much appreciated. 

Make sure you choose the staff role you want in Advanced Search. Why? Because in main page (New Search > Staff Role) when you select the role (eg. Assistant Manager) and click the Advanced Search; you will see that Staff Role is "Partially" rather than "Is".

spacer.png

spacer.png

3 hours ago, fc.cadoni said:

Make sure you choose the staff role you want in Advanced Search. Why? Because in main page (New Search > Staff Role) when you select the role (eg. Assistant Manager) and click the Advanced Search; you will see that Staff Role is "Partially" rather than "Is".

spacer.png

spacer.png

That is great, thank you. I will give that a go!