Can you transfer ban a leauge to outside leauges?

lewism9539

Hi, I made a topic on this a while ago but it didn't work out so I thought I'd try again. I was wondering how you can transfer ban every club in a leauge(fe. Premier leauge) to any other leauges. I'll give some examples.

Arsenal can buy Kane from Tottenham but can not buy Pedri from Barcelona or Lowe from sheffield utd. Arsenal can sell ben white to Leicester City but not to Juventus or Sunderland,Coventry,..

Seems I either mixed up loan rules and transfer rules or the transfer rules has been tightened up. I have played with a file that allowed for this in a previous FM.

I have to check the XMLs to see if there are extra options in previous installments.

On 15/01/2023 at 22:57, Wolf_pd said:

Seems I either mixed up loan rules and transfer rules or the transfer rules has been tightened up. I have played with a file that allowed for this in a previous FM.

I have to check the XMLs to see if there are extra options in previous installments.

Hmm, but please let me know. I need it,(would it also work if I remove the players from the clubs who are in the divions lower then me and then don't make the game add players)?