Need help about shchedules timetables error

Akasha

Hi, 

In this french thread, the users raised me an error message he has with the editor.

I translate you his issue

Citation

Hi guys, 

I created the greenland league based on the disapear nation of south vietnam. When i wanted to test the file, i directly have the error message i linked (error with country rules - imported invalid timetables - 1668768544)

Since I created everything in this update, except the country of course, all the data in this update start with a file number by 2 (I hope I made myself understood, I mean the ID of each data, city, club, championship .... ) so the ID number (I assume it is one) on the error message was not changed.

I didn't change any of the schedule data, I just copied and pasted for each competition as I gave them the same schedules.
I have looked at all the data related to the schedule, I have not found any errors.

If anyone has any ideas, thank you.
I am also attaching the file in question if it helps.

Can somebody help him ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 24/01/2023 at 16:25, themodelcitizen said:

Weird, in the English editor it shows up as "importing invalid time". According to google, the only times that phrase has been uttered in the history of man was here, @ZahnZee, did you ever figure out the issue?

nope. just started the database again.