Birmingham City " Peaky Blinders "

Good morning @everyone

Here's a little something for Peaky Blinders lovers in case anyone is interested. 😊

I attached a link for those who are interested. https://mega.nz/file/F4RX3a7Y#2gc6VXk6nj0MxDk1x2kckrtsSLnK_yHDQv6QWHP5JRg

I have made a copy of that editor on a known database of 'England To Level 10' and on the copy I made some changes to make Birmingham City a new directive with the Shelby Family in power. I leave you some screenshots so you can see it. I also made a change to the name of the stadium, keeping the original id so that the photo can be seen and changing the name from St Andrews Stadium to St Shelby's Stadium.

On the other hand, I am attaching a downloadable with the faces of the new employees of the management leadership so that they can be seen when you start a new game (remember that when you put the faces in your Megapack you must correct the config - manually or with FMGraphics Configurator-)

Any questions or queries tell me https://mega.nz/file/Q9AHgQJb#TZbq2ZEtBI3vGfaeKiObMD2ZfUv7Y_onPuemjkW7SGM I leave you here a link to my MEGA unit so that you can download the Cut-Face style faces with the correct id. If the link doesn't work tell me

I leave the images of the two kits for Home and Away

birmingham_1.png.9fe5f06032985f64f3faa73b32017153.pngimage.png.c816b11d9bee66432e45574d588f9a88.png
Sorry for my english level, I'm Spanish.....it's a "Typicall Spanish English" 🤣🤣🤣

Happy Thursday everyone

Birmingham City.png

EMPLEADOS Y DIRECTIVA.png

Historia club.png

Shelby Family.png

Visión Club.png

hace 2 horas, themodelcitizen dijo:

Looks cool, is there a version without level 10? [Se ve genial, ¿hay una versión sin nivel 10?] Assuming it's a copy of someone else's level 10 database, have you got permission to post a modified version? [Suponiendo que es una copia de la base de datos de nivel 10 de otra persona, ¿tiene permiso para publicar una versión modificada?]

Thanks, sir! 

No, I don't have a version without level 10.
As for asking for permission, unfortunately I don't know who owns the editor data, because they shared it through FM Site Spain. As you well know, one of the things that differentiates the FM community from others is that we all help each other and freely share our content for everyone to enjoy.

If my post is a problem for someone, I'm sorry, my intentions are simply to share a work without profit so that everyone can have fun.
And if for this reason I have broken a rule, the channel administrators can delete the post without any problem.

A cordial greeting @themodelcitizen 

• 2 weeks later...