More immersion to the club you are managing

Nessaja Wolf

Just a small suggestion and it's probably been mentioned before but I feel there is currently quite a lot of wasted space and background. I feel the immersion to managing your current club could be better by syncing it all to the club you are managing - i.e a faded club badge as a background to most screens, more club colours for the team you are managing on the screens. 

When managing a new club for example, i'll look at the history etc and will have the colour change to the Menu/UI but I think you would be more pulled in with that Club badge faded in the background, maybe the club motto adorning the menu in some form.  For example if i'm holding a team meeting/addressing team instructions and managing Wolves i'd like to see something like 'The strength of wolf is in the pack' on the background with the club badge.

Also some bits of history for that club you are managing - i.e 'on this day in 1988, Wolverhampton Wanderers clinched the Sherpa Van trophy in front of 80,000 fans at Wembley'.

Just a few examples but I think if i'm managing a club I know nothing about I want to be pulled in, see the badge, see the motto, see the colours and learn bits of the history not just when i get appointed.

This kind of immersion is but one example of what the game currently badly lacks.

You wouldn't think so judging from their advertising though, which seems to suggest the game is full of wonderful stories.

It isn't though.

And until this is properly addressed, the game will remain one of un-fulfilled potential.

• 2 months later...