FM23 : The Rise Of The Biancorossi

Rimini F.C. 1912

Rimini Football Club 1912

1670629142499.png.25a0ceb5fed1381b992a5096c7149feb.png

My FM23 journey starts in Northern Italy,  Rimini is a city on the Adriatic coast, in Italy’s Emilia-Romagna region and the home to Rimini Football Club who were founded in 1912. The club have spent their year's in the lower echelons of the League's in Italy, mostly in Serie C and Serie B and have never played in the top tier Serie A during their 110 year existence.

The club was founded as Libertas Rimini in 1912, and first adopted their trademark red and white shirts in the 1920s, the 1929–30 season also saw the building of the stadium still used by the club today; Stadio Romeo Neri. The club name was changed to Rimini Calcio in 1938 after a bankruptcy.

rfc.png.c0bb24039f5622de0d2994444e9466a8.png

Let's not get bogged down by history it's 2022 and the club find themselves in Serie C with the board expectation that we get in to the Playoffs, in fact the 5 year plan is to keep fighting for a Playoff position but I have other ideas and will be looking to gain promotion first to Serie B and then to Serie A were I will be looking to remain and push for a European place. Big plans for this charming little club on the coast. 

Whilst my aim is to climb in to the big time I am not rushing things, we are a small club with a need to build season by season. 

I will be looking towards our youth development to be the foundation of the club going forward, thats not to say that we wont be dealing in the market, far from it we will need to recruit smartly within the restraints of a small budget. 

“What´s important is not the formation, the most important is how we live it; how everybody respects the principles. How we attack, how we defend, in the formation that we play. And this is much more important than the formation. We can be strong in any formation.” — Thomas Tuchel

I will document the save here at regular intervals so until next time Forza Rimini