Teams not advancing to the next stage as they should

Mom's_Spaghetti

Hi. So basically what is happening to me is that teams are not qualifying from the group stage to a further group stage. I've set qualification rules and as far as I can see everything seems to be correct but unfortunately the group stage phase never ends and the phases after are never created.

image.thumb.png.abb93303e864f1c6b3ff6f06a680a102.png

This is the qualification rules, there are 4 groups of 24 and teams should be split into groups according to their performance there

image.png.ac0bade3302bf8eb0bf0245bf106659a.png

This is what I'm using to 'pull' teams into a new stage

Requirements are set too but it's just the most basic type, just has the stage number.

I've attached the file in case someone is willing to help and wants to check the file.

Thanks in advance guys and sorry for the trouble.

por esl.fmf

11 hours ago, themodelcitizen said:

There's so much going on in the file, can you provide some more info? What stage is that pictured? I imported it into FM23 and i don't actually see any qualifying rules in the first two stages, or any stage called Champions Playoff

My bad. First off, it's still FM22 and the qualifying rules are set under the individual group rules, that might have been why you didnt find them. It is in fact the first stage (stage 0) that is pictured.

Stage 3 (cham) should be the champions playoff. That's where the second picture is taken from.

To try to explain a little bit more of what should be happening: Teams are supposed to qualify from stage 0 to stages 3,4,5,6,7,8, and 10 based on performance.

image.png.871344f3089a2be14fcd27836633a232.png

(like this- taken from the group rules in stage 0 by testing the competition). however, the error I get is that stage 0 never finishes for some reason, even though all games are played.

Stage 1 is a league that incorporates results from stages 0 and 3 all the way to 10, so it shouldn't matter much and seems to be working properly. 2 Is hidden, so picture the rules as going straight from 0 to 3.

There is a lot going on yeah, I do have a tendency to overcomplicate things, which I do apologise for. Any more info you need I'll be happy to provide.

Again, many thanks and best regards