Club Stadium Attendance, Min & Max?

shirtlessgibbyy

So Ludwig Field has a max attendance of 7000, in the club stadium menu. Would I have to set it up in the there as the worst and best type ratio of attendance for the min & max, and then attendance is like the base regular amount of fans that would come? I'm guessing and once I change it, that isn't perminant either. If a new stadium be built it would change these? 

Screenshot 2022-12-02 180538.jpg

Edited by shirtlessgibbyy

The min/max attendances are how many fans the club would expect to come to a very low importance game vs a poor team or a very high importance game vs a top team. They aren't really related to stadium capacity. The max can be above or below the stadium capacity. Plenty of clubs have more fans that want to attend than can fit into their stadium, likewise plenty of clubs have stadiums bigger than the number of fans they can attract on a weekly basis.

They are of course dynamic too, not just if you build a new stadium, but they very from year to year based on the reputation and success of your team and the success of any fan days you have etc.