No option for previous manager experience/coaching badges?

When creating a manager profile is there an option to choose the previous manager experience or coaching badge level like on FMT 2021? I can’t see there is one and it feels a big part of the game is missing as it limits on how you wish to play the game when starting as unemployed. 

Sadly it doesn't seem they've added back a way to customize our manager reputation. It's a pain to find the right reputation if you want to start unemployed with no rep and work your way at up. 

I've found it changes with the leagues you load but I really hate having to load, for example, the whole English pyramid just to be a one star rep manager when I don't even want to manage there (and slowing down my game) 

15 hours ago, wearesporting said:

Wasn't on the 22 Xbox version. If you picked a team it matched your reputation to the team. Not sure what happens when you take on a first team from unemployed. Might check it out.

4 hours ago, Hildor said:

Sadly it doesn't seem they've added back a way to customize our manager reputation. It's a pain to find the right reputation if you want to start unemployed with no rep and work your way at up. 

I've found it changes with the leagues you load but I really hate having to load, for example, the whole English pyramid just to be a one star rep manager when I don't even want to manage there (and slowing down my game) 

Ahhh that’s very frustrating. My save at the moment is starting from the lower leagues in England but I do enjoy a save of being unemployed and taking over a Prem club who’s bottom and lost every game by Christmas! Guess I’ll have to deal with it and save them games for the full version

2 horas atrás, Coey. disse:

Ahhh that’s very frustrating. My save at the moment is starting from the lower leagues in England but I do enjoy a save of being unemployed and taking over a Prem club who’s bottom and lost every game by Christmas! Guess I’ll have to deal with it and save them games for the full version

The more frustrating is that the option had been in the game before and last year they removed it for some reason 😑

It's quite frustrating when we can customise our manager as we see fit. 

Hopefully someone from SI will read this and consider it for next year 😉

For those interested I've found out if you load all of the English pyramid starting unemployed you will be a 1 star manager. 

Also been able to start as 1,5 star manager loading multiple tiers of other leagues, leaving England out. With some experimenting you can start with the rep you want but not always with the leagues you want. 

5 hours ago, Hildor said:

For those interested I've found out if you load all of the English pyramid starting unemployed you will be a 1 star manager. 

Also been able to start as 1,5 star manager loading multiple tiers of other leagues, leaving England out. With some experimenting you can start with the rep you want but not always with the leagues you want. 

I have found a way around my original question if you’re interested  - it’s not as fun to start but it works! Load up the leagues you fancy and create a random manager profile as you would. Sim through until you see a job open up which you fancy (or not, depends how realistic you wish to be). Retire the manager - you can then add a new manager straight to the club you wish to take charge of 

1 hora atrás, Coey. disse:

I have found a way around my original question if you’re interested  - it’s not as fun to start but it works! Load up the leagues you fancy and create a random manager profile as you would. Sim through until you see a job open up which you fancy (or not, depends how realistic you wish to be). Retire the manager - you can then add a new manager straight to the club you wish to take charge of 

Interesting workaround, thanks for the tip, I'll surely give it a go on my next save.