Individual Training

Hello, I am finally taking the plunge and taking control of teams' training schedules.  I am currently working on individual player training after viewing a couple of master class videos on FM Scout.  They were well done and very informative BTW.  Anyway, I am just looking for any other advice or resources others may have after years of experience.  Obviously FM 23 is a new game, but I assume most of the principles from previous versions hold true.  

Anyway, thanks in advance if you have anything to offer that you might be willing to share.  Obviously I am pretty inexperienced with this facet of FM, and am very grateful for any good knowledge I can gain.

Edited by psucolonel

Since FM23 is basically FM22 in its core, most of old truths may still hold true, I am afraid.

following these findings, you probably could even use following schedule and still be effective - or allegedly max. effective even:

I personally do the best of both worlds now, meaning that I keep these crazy findings in mind and definitely put in less effort than I used to do before, when I was trying to read all descriptions very carefully and have the perfect distribution, because chances are I'd be wasting my time (which I did in the past with hundreds of wasted hours) but I definitely have way more variety in my schedules than what Max has in its video.

Also, I am not using "ball distribution" at all anymore as chances are its still doing absolutely zero and I don't want to take that risk.

Edited by Feron