FM23 Touch Apple Arcade - How to load tactics etc.?

Hello, just picked up FM23 touch for arcade and want to try some tactics, having created one and saved it I can see in Finder where the file is, and its format.

However when trying to load a new tactic, or reload the one I created the file locations in the in game file browser all look empty meaning I can't load anything.

You need to connect Iphone to PC and load the tactic via iTunes,

if you have a jailbroken device you can get a file manager like Filza, select the tactic, share, copy to Filza (Screenshot 1), in Filza hold on the file - copy, click on favorites icon on bottom ( 2), click on app Manager (3) find an open FM23 Touch (4), open documents folder, paste the file in tactics folder (if you don't have the folder, create a new folder and rename to tactics)

31EF6F17-6CC7-490C-87F5-E01977314AF4.jpeg

31389B11-FD92-4EA6-9CA0-0EE98316B736.jpeg

B228667B-24C0-4646-A933-8D93F2B1FC43.jpeg

10BA121A-23B4-4AD8-97D3-7F08C0762266.png

Edited by Nagatomo

vor 45 Minuten schrieb andylad:

Hello, I don't believe the above applies to playing FM Touch on a desktop mac.

Is there a way for me to do this?

FM Touch is also available for Mac with a Apple Arcade subscription.

To add tactics on Mac

1) Open Finder

2) Go - Go to folder and type Library

3) Open Library and click on Application Support/Sports Interactive/Football Manager Touch 2023/Tactics

If there is no tactics folder just create a folder called tactics and put your file in.

On 15/11/2022 at 10:17, Nagatomo said:

To add tactics on Mac

1) Open Finder

3) Open Library and click on Application Support/Sports Interactive/Football Manager Touch 2023/Tactics

If there is no tactics folder just create a folder called tactics and put your file in.

Thank you that has worked, though the entire folder structure after Application Support didn't exist so I had to create all of them.

It still works to use Itunes. You have to click on the tablet icon on itunes, then the file sharing option will be visible. 

If you have windows pc. Download itunes, connect ipad or iphone to pc. Click on the tablet type icon on top, its greyish. You will then see file sharing as before. download all tactics you want on windows pc, and then just slide the file over to FM23 file on itunes.. it dosent have to be in tactics file, just among all fm23 files. When you load the game on ipad, get tactics, choose to get it from documents instead of tactics file.. you will see the fmf tactics file there. Load it. play and have fun. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 14/11/2022 at 21:17, Nagatomo said:

To add tactics on Mac

1) Open Finder

I tried this but in game i get to application support and there is no SI folder to be found 

8 hours ago, gilly90 said:

I tried this but in game i get to application support and there is no SI folder to be found 

You just need to create a folder call Sports Interactive, then one called Football Manager Touch 2023 inside it, and then that Tactics one inside that.

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/11/2022 at 17:15, Nitode said:

It still works to use Itunes. You have to click on the tablet icon on itunes, then the file sharing option will be visible. 

If you have windows pc. Download itunes, connect ipad or iphone to pc. Click on the tablet type icon on top, its greyish. You will then see file sharing as before. download all tactics you want on windows pc, and then just slide the file over to FM23 file on itunes.. it dosent have to be in tactics file, just among all fm23 files. When you load the game on ipad, get tactics, choose to get it from documents instead of tactics file.. you will see the fmf tactics file there. Load it. play and have fun. 

Hi all. The above was working for me but now the tactics are not appearing in FM23. I am still downloading to iTunes using file sharing but (and this seems to have only occurred in the last 24 hours) now on the iPad I can’t see them. I have a strong suspicion that the iPad FM23 is looking in the tactics folder as if I save something to the iPad (ie my own tactic) it says (on iTunes) the tactics folder was last modified at the time I saved on ipad. But the issue is in iTunes i cannot seem to “go into” the tactics folder nor drag files to it, only to the root folder. Does anyone know how to address this?

would also be great to understand how cloud saving of tactics works (and where it saves to) as that may be another method here?

would be great if SI had provided some form of guide here

vor einer Stunde schrieb Lloydey1:

Hi all. The above was working for me but now the tactics are not appearing in FM23. I am still downloading to iTunes using file sharing but (and this seems to have only occurred in the last 24 hours) now on the iPad I can’t see them. I have a strong suspicion that the iPad FM23 is looking in the tactics folder as if I save something to the iPad (ie my own tactic) it says (on iTunes) the tactics folder was last modified at the time I saved on ipad. But the issue is in iTunes i cannot seem to “go into” the tactics folder nor drag files to it, only to the root folder. Does anyone know how to address this?

would also be great to understand how cloud saving of tactics works (and where it saves to) as that may be another method here?

would be great if SI had provided some form of guide here

Just create a new folder called "tactics" and put it via iTunes if you cannot see the tactics folder on iTunes

1 hour ago, Nagatomo said:

Just create a new folder called "tactics" and put it via iTunes if you cannot see the tactics folder on iTunes

I can see the tactics folder. I just can’t access it. I’ve tried creating a folder called tactics on my desktop and adding that folder to iTunes via the file menu but it makes no difference. Is there a way to open a folder in iTunes file sharing? ie like you would in windows explorer by double clicking.

simple question it seems but strange iTunes doesn’t seem to work like that.

(FAOD I am not technologically challenged, at least usually and it was working before by putting the tactics in the roof folder in iTunes)

vor 13 Stunden schrieb Lloydey1:

I can see the tactics folder. I just can’t access it. I’ve tried creating a folder called tactics on my desktop and adding that folder to iTunes via the file menu but it makes no difference. Is there a way to open a folder in iTunes file sharing? ie like you would in windows explorer by double clicking.

simple question it seems but strange iTunes doesn’t seem to work like that.

(FAOD I am not technologically challenged, at least usually and it was working before by putting the tactics in the roof folder in iTunes)

iTunes don't allow you get access into the folders. You can try to use third-party software like iMazing.

Feel free to contact me on Discord.

FFG SirinBaba#4121