[FM23] Luxembourg - Full League Structure to Tier 5

@gpettmanI've simulated up to 2027 with every playable league that comes packaged with the game active with no errors.  Progres have been champions 3 times already.  One thing I have noticed is that there are no league sorting rules.  Is that the way it is in Luxembourg with teams randomly chosen if they finish on the same point totals?

12 hours ago, SuperSlappy said:

@gpettmanI've simulated up to 2027 with every playable league that comes packaged with the game active with no errors.  Progres have been champions 3 times already.  One thing I have noticed is that there are no league sorting rules.  Is that the way it is in Luxembourg with teams randomly chosen if they finish on the same point totals?

Thanks for letting me know. The league sorting rules were already implemented for the top 2 leagues but I'd missed it for the others. I have added this in the updated "v3" file (see top post).

• 3 weeks later...

I worked on the Luxembourg pyramid too, then I saw this topic. Maybe I will add also the second teams en U19s as realistic possible.
Anyway I am compiling a stadium pack. I have pictures of every club in the pyramid, although some of them in (too) low resolution. i will post it here when ready.

Edited by lz

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...