Transition from FM21 Touch to FM23 Full Game - Support Please

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to help me. I've been playing FM21 Touch for 2 years now and seeing as we aren't getting a PC version of Touch (tried Xbox FM22 but newgens were terrible limiting game length) that I might finally bite the bullet and try full fat FM 23. I was hoping to try and gain an understanding as to how much difference there is from anyone who has experience of both? Is it possible to be successful in Full FM at the same time as having my assistant manager do all the jobs i don't want to? (Media, training etc...). Would greatly appreciate the perspective of any experts on the site. Thanks

Yes in fact you’ll probably find in many cases the AI performs better when they do training etc than the human would. Also the AI finds some proper gems for staff members! That said when it comes to transfers I’d always go about that yourself haha. 

Edited by zakbrown96

You mentioned that the newgens were terrible in the xbox fm.. what was wrong with them???  Does the console version have fewer wonderkids??

Also wondering if we delegate everything to manager in the full version, how does that sim speed compare to the touch version??

52 minutes ago, Staco said:

You mentioned that the newgens were terrible in the xbox fm.. what was wrong with them???  Does the console version have fewer wonderkids??

Also wondering if we delegate everything to manager in the full version, how does that sim speed compare to the touch version??

Hey Staco - There just didn't seem to be the requisite quality of serviceable players coming through (i usually play as a team in one of the top 5 leagues) and so couldn't replenish my squad after 5/6/7 years with the same level of players. Only did 3 or 4 saves to that level before i gave up and went back to 21 on PC.

2 minutes ago, JFloyd_uk said:

Hey Staco - There just didn't seem to be the requisite quality of serviceable players coming through (i usually play as a team in one of the top 5 leagues) and so couldn't replenish my squad after 5/6/7 years with the same level of players. Only did 3 or 4 saves to that level before i gave up and went back to 21 on PC.

Oh wow. Hopefully that is corrected going forward. Would hate to have a long term game then find out the newgens are not good 

22 hours ago, JFloyd_uk said:

I was constantly facing a wonderkid apocalypse against me. With the reduction in training and coaching options it is harder to get them to reach their potential which is probably more realistic accidentally but I didn't notice a problem.