Fixtures error in leagues after making advanced league rule change in Football Manager Editor

M.Ç

Hello, I have completely customized the Turkish Leagues in Football Manager Editor and made them suitable for the 2022-2023 season. But when I log into the game, I get the error that the Fixture has not been determined yet in Turkey 2nd League White-Red Group and Turkey 3rd League 2nd Group. Please help.
Spoiler

unknown.png

unknown.png

Edited by M.Ç

3 dakika önce, M.Ç said:
Hello, I have completely customized the Turkish Leagues in Football Manager Editor and made them suitable for the 2022-2023 season. But when I log into the game, I get the error that the Fixture has not been determined yet in Turkey 2nd League White-Red Group and Turkey 3rd League 2nd Group. Please help.
  Reveal hidden contents

unknown.png

unknown.png

On 06.09.2022 at 15:10, Wolf_pd said:

Can you check the setup date for the compettiion and compare that with the start date in game?

Also, if you run a full season, do those competitions get set up afterwards?

Can you check the setup date for the compettiion and compare that with the start date in game?

I checked, it's all set correctly.