Cancel shouts

ClaretCobbler

Not sure if this has already been requested or not but I'd love to be able to cancel my shouts after a phase of play.

The amount of times I've gone to encourage my players at 0-0 and then we'd score so my players would get upset at me.

It would be good to have a message pop up the same as when you make a tactical change after you've scored asking if you want to keep that shout or if you've changed your mind. 

Il 17/8/2022 in 23:05 , ClaretCobbler ha scritto:

Not sure if this has already been requested or not but I'd love to be able to cancel my shouts after a phase of play.

The amount of times I've gone to encourage my players at 0-0 and then we'd score so my players would get upset at me.

It would be good to have a message pop up the same as when you make a tactical change after you've scored asking if you want to keep that shout or if you've changed your mind. 

I agree that it would be good to have. For the time being though, you can work around it. If you're team scores before the shout has become effective, you should pause the highlight, go into your tactics screen and click on cancel the changes. Once this is done, the shout will be canceled

• SI Staff

Thanks for taking the time to raise this here. This is something which has already been flagged as a request within the community, so has already been documented and is part of our internal database of features for consideration. Like all features raised to us, it could end up rejected, or could after extensive design and development become a part of a future FM.